SAS Clinical Programmer
King of Prussia, PA
1. Working knowledge of database design/structures and basic statistics.
2. Good understanding of global clinical trial project practices, procedures, methodologies.
3. Good understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to statistical programming (e.g. GCP, ICH).
4. Strong knowledge of / experience with SAS and other relevant programming software.
5. Support Programming on the Clinical Trials data from all Phases of Clinical trials (Phase I to Phase IV) using SAS software.
6. Working knowledge of CDISC data standards including ADaM and SDTM
7. Proven experience in supporting/leading programming support for multiple clinical trials and submission activities (or equivalent)
8. Proven experience in development of advanced MACROs (such as MACRO's to support analysis data set and TFL creation) with high programming efficiency strong programming and problem-solving skills.
9. Working experience in pooling analysis datasets across multiple clinical studies (or equivalent).
10. Proven experience in development of datasets and dataset specifications in line with sponsor standards and CDISC implementation guides for ADaM and SDTM
11. Proven experience in generating Tables, listings and Graphs
12. Proven experience in creating Reports using SAS ODS facility
Send resumes to HR, LLC, 203 Bradenburg Way, King of Prussia PA 19406.